last week....

Lately, the weeks and weekends have been meshing and confusing me. We had a long weekend, we entertained during the week, we went out for dinner out of the blue, and so on. I would like to go back to a nice clear separation between the two. At least for a while.

E running as soon as we reach outside for an evening walk. It's getting very hot and horridly humid, and while the heat is easy to bear thanks to the sea breeze, the humidity just drives us back inside.

Fallen. Part of a gulmohar bloom.

Love the subtle mix of colors, where one color merges into another. Life is often like that isn't it.

A spontaneous trip outside, for dinner and ice cream. Really a nice treat, since spontaneous trips don't happen too often. Dinner at Carluccio's, an Italian place, was nice, but not as nice as I thought it would be. Probably because I built it up in my mind. I ate basa/cream dory fish, which I would have had for dinner at home too. Life's like that, we go out looking for something we have at home!

Comments

such pretty photos! you are such a great photographer and have really enjoyed reading your blog!
Shalini said…
Thank you Molly! And your blog always brings back so many memories...of living in such a lovely place, of being newly married, of being by the water.
My Dream Canvas said…
Such delightful images. I agree with you about the headboard. It is perhaphs not the most practical wat to go :-) I am inspired to do a chalkboard paint wall in my study and have fun with it :)
My Dream Canvas said…
sorry for the typos, my keyboard is acting up!!
Shilpa said…
so, its like one looong weekend. better than having a weekend that looks like work week!

but, i like things compartmentalized, too :)
Shalini said…
Anuradha, thanks! It would be fabulous in a study, I agree.

Shilpa, yes, nice but confusing!

Popular Posts