do you remember writing christmas cards?

Can you believe it's October already! I just cannot get my head around the fact that we're already counting down to the end of the year, time to get ready for the parties, the holiday season, the presents and the Christmas cards, of course the cards. Isn't it special to get a few? There was a time we used to get tons and tons, I mean everyone used to send them out to everybody. We used to be writing cards, writing addresses and sticking stamps from the beginning of December, building up the excitement. Things have changed, and now it's all about holiday invitations for the parties instead, and it's all done online of course! While it can seem a bit mechanical and synthetic to get an online invite, selecting something with a personal touch makes all the difference. 

Comments

Shalini said…
I am NOT ready for the holidays to start. I have to much to dooooo!
Shalini said…
Me neither. The year seems to be racing by too fast this time around.
Anonymous said…
I feel really horrid.. now!! I keep promising myself every year.. that I'll send out Diwali and Christmas cards.. But I never get around to doing it.. Its always a phone call.. I totally hate sending sms to friends and family about it..
Shalini said…
Patricia, yes, it's just hard to keep up with it all, isn't it.

Popular Posts