what's on your list?

Ever since we moved to our new apartment last year, shopping has become quite an entertaining experience. For one thing, there's a much larger selection of world foods which means that there's a much wider range of shoppers. The number of countries that different foods are from is quite extensive and I'm enjoying discovering things that I'd given up on finding here, things that I am so happy to be reunited with and for so many other reasons. The last time I was there, I found someone's shopping list in the cart and among the usual eggs, bread and milk was some more unusual items such as adapexin and some other complicated medicines. This is not the first time that I've found someone's shopping list and I always find it very interesting to see what others are buying.

Comments

Kamini said…
I too get a sort of voyeuristic kick out of looking at other peoples' shopping carts! You can tell so much about a person from whats in their cart...

Popular Posts