Wednesday, June 17, 2009

airport conversations

OK, so do I have something like "ask me for diet advice" written on my forehead? I didn't see anything like that when I last checked in the mirror, but people seem to be coming to me to ask questions about this left, right and center. Yesterday, a girl sitting next to me at the airport, while we were waiting to board the aircraft, struck up a conversation, and pretty soon asked me what I did to be so slim and trim (as a skinny girl always trying to put on weight, it becomes a bit irritating to hear this, even though it sounds like a compliment), and if I took any medication, what the best diet pills were and so on. She was rather slim and trim herself, so I asked her why she was so interested in them, so very sweetly, she said they were not for herself but her hubby. Hmmmm, not so sure about that one.

7 comments:

amateurclicker said...

:lol: ... me not too sure either... lol... rofl !

Shalini said...

Welcome to my blog...and thanks :-)

Heard about your travel pics from hitchwriter....going to go check them out now.

Aditi said...

Poor hubby! :)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

I think i need some .......lol

Ezee123 said...

Power to the slim ones !

Shalini said...

Aditi, lol, yes poor hubby!

L, you certainly do not, my dear girl!

anoop, lol...that would be such a great byline!

bindu said...

:) Take it as a compliment.