Thursday, March 19, 2009

Almost the weekend :-)

Am I glad it's the weekend or what! This has been another hectic week, especially since my current assignment requires me to work 6 days a week. Nothing like a ton load of work to make one appreciate the weekend isn't it? I love how the weekend comes up so quickly here in Dubai....as we have Friday and Saturday as the weekend. When we moved here, I really thought it would take a lot of time getting used to working on Sundays, but surprisingly it didn't since one does get two full days off usually! Sunday is a really good working day since you don't have too many mails coming in, nothing much going on at Flickr to distract you and before you know it, it's thursday already!

4 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

I like the way you say... 'flickr to distract you'... that is exactly how I was on Wednesday... spent have my time at work... uploading flickr pics.. and trying to work it out!!! What a shame hey??!!!

Shalini said...

Lol, so glad you agree! I know you've been really busy uploading pics....hopefully I will catch up with them soon.

Sharanya said...

:) hectic at work or not..i always look forward to weekend.
this week i bunked work on friday and i treated myself to a long weekend :)

Shalini said...

Lucky you! My weekend is over and now it's back to work for me :-(