No worries about space!

I am so glad that I work on a laptop so I don't have to worry about transporting a desktop computer. That would have been just too cumbersome to handle, I think. The world and our lives is such that we don't really need to have a regular PC anymore and since we travel so much, and I often need to continue working no matter where I am, a laptop is the only solution. So far, I haven't had any issues with shortage of space, but if I do I can get hold of some Dell Memory and just add it on. It's quite simple to do it, I believe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Laptoppery (new word I've just made up) is the way forward. I've just retrieved a desktop from my mum that she never uses, but otherwise the rest of my life will be paved with laptops. (Current a Sony Vaio - a bedrock-stable joy - and a widescreen Acer Amilo that overheats because I try to play this year's games on it).
With the advent of wireless, laptops have come into their own.
If there was a way to make LCD/plama screens visible in direct sunlight, then the garden would be where I spent my evenings and weekends.....
.....
I think it's price that is the main thing. I remember when laptops were 3 or 4 times the price of a similar-spec desktop. Now it's barely double.
Shalini said…
That's a great word!!

I can't imagine not working on a laptop that I can cart with me wherever I go. And yes, with prices falling so much, it's a really worthwhile switch.

Popular Posts