On writing reviews


I write a lot of stuff, review a lot of stuff and give my opinion on a lot of stuff, some paid and others not. Sometimes it could be hard to tell which is a paid review or not for a casual reader. Like this post I did last night for a travel site Hotel Shop UK, which offers last minute deals for destinations in the UK. They have some really great places listed, along with some even better prices, and I simply loved the site. In fact, I emailed my hubby who is currently away to Dubai on work to check out the site, as whenever we plan to go to the UK, we will definitely be using it. Now, some people might think that this was a paid review, well it was not and I simply went ga-ga over it because I loved the site and their service. So judge not, if you know not!

Comments

Popular Posts