Last minute hotel deals in the UK


As a travel buff and constant traveler, I regularly visit travel sites to check out prices and destinations even when I'm not actually going to be traveling. Well, if you can't go on the real thing, then a bit of vicarious vacationing isn't all that bad of a deal! Here's a site that offers Last Minute Hotel Deals in the UK. Hotelshop is an easy to navigate site and I really like the way they have separated the kind of vacation such as coastal, country, city, luxury etc that you want to take in the left sidebar.

I selected coastal classics and found De Vere Heron in Blackpool, apparently the most stylish address in the locality. Starting at GBP141 per night including breakfast, which I'm quite sure will be sumptious, it seems like a really great deal. My other favorite part of the site was the section on walking breaks, which give you locations of hotels where you can explore the countryside. I found the Royal Victoria Quality Hotel in Snowdonia, which offers bed and breakfast accomodation starting at only GBP29.99 or GBP35 for bed, breakfast and dinner. Unbelieveable and very tempting indeed. Must bookmark the site and book from here on our next trip.

Comments

Popular Posts