Bonsai adventures

I love to travel, but hate to leave my plants in someone else's care while I am away. I worry too much about my plants and they are the regular plants and nothing quite as expensive as bonsai plants. My neighbour actually has some rather bonsai plants herself, besides an extensive collection of plants that a gardener comes in on a daily basis to look after and rotate. Having a bonsai is unlike any other plant as they are more of an art piece than a plant and only in understanding that can you become successful at growing a bonsai. Bonsai Gardener is a good place for tips, advice, inspiration on bonsai, including information on one of the easiest plants to start out you bonsai adventures with; The Juniper Tree. There is also an option to sign up for a free email course on bonsai as well as a free ebook if you really want to become an expert.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, Shalini

I am searching for a Bonsai plant can you tell me where can i fins one in Ahmedabad.

I need to gift it to a freind in Delhi...Help me if you can.
Shalini said…
Hello!
I have no idea where to get a bonsai in Ahmedabad, but in Delhi you could probably find them in Khan Market or at the nursery right next to the market.
Good Luck!

Popular Posts