On renting cars

We usually rent a car when we go on vacations since we like to be able to travel on our own. Before our trip to the east coast last summer, I did quite a bit of research to find the best deal for a car rental from Washington DC for 21 days. Since it was peak summer season, besides being the week before the Fourth of July, we paid quite a high price. Well, at that time I thought it was a decent price, but I realized just how high it was when I heard about the deals one could get through Ebates. If I had done the booking via Ebates, I could have saved close to $400 I found. All you need to shop at Ebates is an email id, and you're set to access over 800 stores where you can get great deals. Once you decide what you want to buy, you have to come back to the Ebates site to get the discounts. It's that simple. Ebates earns commission from its partners and consumers get part of the savings as discounts.

Comments

Popular Posts