Sending flowers

Well, Valentine's Day is around the corner and it's getting time to order some beautiful flowers or a chocolate basket to send to your loved one. Considering there are so many florist and gift basket stores online, I find it hard to really be sure that what I order, is what is actually sent. Some time back, I had to send flowers in the US and on the recommendation of a friend I used Dot Flowers. I was really happy at the response I got after my flowers were delivered. Dot Flowers can deliver any flower delivery on their Florist Direct flower arrangement list on the same day, arranged either at a local florist or at their growers farms. Besides flowers, Dot Flowers also have gift baskets, ranging from cookies, savory snacks, chocolates and fresh fruits. The company is known for their customer service and has even received awards for it, which is really reassuring to know. From my first hand experience, I can say that I was extremely satisfied with the entire experience of selecting a bouquet to placing an order and having my order being delivered on time.

Comments

Popular Posts