back on today

I had no internet all of yesterday.....which was a real downer.....so I ordered in a movie...The Italian Job and watched it in the afternoon, hoping the internet would be back up in the evening. No such luck though....I'm thrilled that its back on now, especially since its a holiday today, thought I wouldn't get to do any writing till tuesday....

I've never been addicted to anything, but not having internet really puts me in a spin....just don't feel like doing anything else, just because its not there, I have to use it. Tata Indicom is really driving me crazy with the internet going off almost every second day....its become absolutely unreliable. Wish I had asked Ratan Tata for his direct line, when I spoke to him about 5 years back....didn't know then that we'd be relying on his company's service for our internet and our car.

Comments

Popular Posts