A stranger to my life

Sometimes it feels like i'm an observer to my life. Not really living it, but waiting in the wings for my part to start. Do you ever feel like that? Its an odd feeling. My whole life is going by and still I feel no, its not really started. It never will, I know it. Life is just as it will be. A life full of everything from longing, to joy, to feeling unfulfilled and simply not being enough. 

What really is enough though? One person's enough could be overflowing for another or empty for someone else. How does one start to see it from a different perspective, that it's fine, its enough. I really don't know. Simple things that make me happy on a daily basis count really high on my list, and I get a fill of them everyday. Larger and more long term things, not so much. 

I suppose that's fine too. It should be. It has to be.

Comments

Popular Posts