the romace of playing the guitar

Do you know how to play any musical instrument? I don't, but I wish I did. I did the usual thing in school, playing a few instruments, but not really appreciating or enjoying them. It was just something that I had to do and that was it. Later on I tried my hand at piano but failed. I wonder if I had tried to learn guitar, if I would have failed. Some time back I even found someone offering lessons for guitar, and planned to learn but never got around to it. They had a basic beginner guitar, nothing like a dean razorback v or anything like that, but then that's for someone who already knows how to play, not a novice who is going to mess it up on the first try. I mean, the razorback V is not an electric guitar to be messed with. Designed by Dean Guitars and Dimebag Darrell, this is an aggressive sort of guitar, in looks, at least. It comes in standard, two tone and USA made models and come in quite a variety of colors, from Metallic red, black with green, yellow, silver, or red bevels, basic black and metallic white with black bevels. The Dean Razorback V 255 has 24-frets which is easier to play on the higher notes. So bring out the rockstar in you and start strumming!

Comments

Popular Posts