a photo view

A little photo update of what we've been upto lately! I find that taking photos of the little things of my daily life gives me so much pleasure, especially when the day itself might not have been the best, but by having a nice photo or two of it, what I remember of it changes for the better. It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it!

 
tea for me.....I try to make it a quiet time....to get some peace....but I don't always succeed.

Saw this on a walk nearby....the strap from the support brace had become part of the tree itself!

afternoons at the pool on the 40th floor of our building. It's such a difference to be in the water in the hot and humid weather, and actually feel a little chilly even, since it's so breezy up there.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the colors reflected in the water, very nice. Lagta hain, aap chai kafi strong peete ho ?! LOL jokes apart, wonderful perspective.
Shalini said…
Thanks! It's a survival strategy! Actually, I drink quite mild tea, it's just the angle and the light that is making it look dark and strong.

Popular Posts