the whole month

The whole month day 30 // toys day 30 day 31 // where you relax day 31

Wow, can you believe the whole month is over! I missed a few days in-between, but that's life isn't it. I was busy with a bit of travel and the camera breaking down, just made it too much to do. On the most part, I did enjoy doing the daily photos, although I did struggle on some days, and sometimes just wanted to do the shot...good or not. That's what I found was the hardest part. I love being able to be creative about photography and having the feeling that I was forced or Had to do it, made it a little less fun on some days. I loved trying my hand at different subjects, things I would normally not consider taking photos of, so that was a really good part of it all.

Who knows, I might even do it again sometime!

Comments

Popular Posts