strumming away!

I've been wanting to learn a musical instrument for the longest time. I've tried learning to play the piano, and I just couldn't get the coordination right and I didn't have the time required to devote to it either. So, now I'm thinking that maybe it's better to go the guitar way. I'd love to learn to play an acoustic guitar, especially now that little E is so fond of music and responds to it instantly. I did some research online and found these beautiful gibson acoustic guitars, which make my heart melt. I know it's not an easy task, but it's good to try to learn new things right, and learning to play an acoustic guitar, especially a Gibson, should be worth a try at least. These babies, such as the Hummingbird has a sweet velvet tone and a beautiful distinctive appearance that I'd love to own. I just need to start saving my pennies now!

Comments

Popular Posts