lists and the magic of lights

You should see my shopping list these days. It varies wildly from rubber bands to sandpaper to hole punchers to balloons! It's the result of keeping too much to do at the tail end of my vacation, of remembering all sorts of things I need, I might need, I might not need but why not buy it anyway kind of lists. Lately, I've been intrigued by led lights and am thinking they would make a fun display at home too....so why not take a rope of them too! You know the ones, when they're embedded inside a rope! On the other hand, I love the simple strings of fairy lights...which I have got already, so will have to think of a more creative use for them instead! Ever since I started photography on a semi-serious note, I find myself noticing the light all the time. At first it was only natural light, but bit by bit, I'm also trying to capture sights in lamp light too and candle light as well. And since I've started using the Manual setting of the camera, I find that I can do so much more with it. What a waste of time to take so long to get started on it!

Comments

Popular Posts