nice weather makes you want to skip work doesn't it!

It certainly does for me! Luckily it's the long weekend here and we've been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the beautiful weather, so much so that sometimes I think that it might even be nice to do a job that let me be outdoors, instead of being stuck inside, chained to the computer. But really, there aren't too many job options with my requirements of wanting a nice fun job to be outside in the nice weather and inside once it's gets too hot to be outside! Maybe something like a Medical Records Technician Jobs would be better....a solid, simple and clear cut job! But really, would you and could you happily do a job that you didn't really love? Now, that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should  just drag my desk and chair by the window!

Comments

Purvi said…
I moved to Sharjah in the scorching heat of MAy this year so this weather is such a pleasant respite for me.. so beaches and long drives were the order for this long weekend :)

And I definitely could not do the job that I got here after a long struggle, simply because I didn't like it let alone love it :)
Shalini said…
Yes, May is the start of the awful heat. We're so glad for the nice weather too.

Yes, it's such a waste of time and energy to do a job that one doesn't like.

Popular Posts