Thursday baking fix

Did I ever tell you about my Thursday baking fixation? Well, since our weekends are on Friday and Saturday here in Dubai, I love to get something sweet baked so that we're set for the weekend. It actually started off with wanting to have something baked for breakfast...cinnamon rolls, fresh bread and so on, but slowly morphed into desserts and cakes! Sometimes, it actually is cinnamon rolls....or honey raisin bread, like last week, but this week it's chocolate cake!

Some examples:

                  Sour Cream and Chocolate chunk muffins

Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting

Cream Cheese Brownies

Chocolate pudding pie

Comments

BluBabesCreate said…
Chocolate pudding pie is the best ever!
Hi shalz
My entry for stylish home has been selected among the ten finalists.If you do love my space and images,i invite you to vote for me .


Votes need to be placed in the form on comments on the link

The link to my post is below.

www.prismma.in/2790/lakshmis-stylish-home/

thanks lakshmi

Popular Posts