I want some sleep insurance!

Today has been a fun yet hectic day. I managed to get a lot of stuff done so am feeling great about all that I've accomplished in a day, but I know I'm going to be exhausted (more than I already am) since little E seems to keep waking up again and again. Oh what fun it would be to sleep through the night! I did manage to do that last night, after many many days and even though it was just over 6 hours (from 1130pm to 600am), I felt great having an uninterrupted sleep for this length of time. Sometimes, when I'm all sleep deprived, the funniest thoughts come to mind, such as how much I would love to have something like a sleep insurance, a way to ensure that I get to sleep at least 6 hours every night. Oh, what fun that would be! But seriously, I'm reminded about sorting out our recent issues with health insurance, so maybe my sleep deprivation is all about keeping track of what needs to be done!

Comments

Popular Posts