an unexpected tourist attraction

The other day we were at the supermarket and every second person seemed to be wearing some kind of fancy name badges or the other, and I wondered what was going on. It turned out that they were part of a group tour and they had specifically come to the grocery store as part of their tour package. I kid you not, it's true! I didn't realise our grocery stores were such an attraction. I must pay more attention to them for more than just being a place where I do my weekly shopping, I suppose!

Yes, I'm back!

Comments

Shalini, great to have you back and that brought a giggle:):) Makes me wonder what the travel brochure advertised for that little outing:)
Shilpa said…
well, I had to laugh. But, then I thought, I have heard so much of the grocery stores there that source fruits and vegetables from all corners of the world, I am sure it would be worth walking through the aisles!

Yay! you're back!
Shalini said…
Thanks Kala and Shilpa! Glad I made you laugh...there always seems to be something funny in our daily lives, and it's nice to really take note of them.

Popular Posts