my way to exercise

Ok, so I'll say it out loud. Exercising has never been my forte. Well, that's not the full truth either. I don't like exercising. Now, I've said it. See, the thing is that if I know it's exercise, then it's no fun for me, so I always have to make it fun and interesting, basically disguise it into something else, such as make a morning walk into a photography walk to give me the incentive to get up bright and early. I'd rather exercise a bit less, but a lot of people would rather just use something like OxyElite Pro that might be an easier and faster way. To me it's just not as interesting as my way!

Comments

I like your exercising much better:):)
Shalini said…
Lol, so glad you think the same way!
Try it out. If you want to make exercising a little exciting, download Lose It app on your HTC Desire. It helped me keep track of cals in an interesting way.

Popular Posts