all the wrong books

All the bookstores here have been having huge sales with rock bottom prices and I've wandered through the tables and shelves several times to find something interesting to add to my ever growing collection of books. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything that I really wanted, or even something that I'd never heard of before but fell in love with the book cover, and instead all I've seen are book after book on losing weight and how to keep the weight off and about crash diet that works and I'm wondering is that a sign that the heavens are trying to tell me. No way, it doesn't work like that I know, but then in a store full of books, why do I keep just seeing these? I'm getting paranoid aren't I? I feel it. I need a break. That's it.

Comments

Popular Posts