discovering my neighborhood market

I always seem to have very interesting experiences at the supermarket, don't I? Today was no exception. This was my second trip to this new supermarket since we've moved here to our new apartment 2 weeks back. At first, I was really disappointed with it, but today I discovered several new aisles, well, I guess discovered is too strong a word, they were there earlier too, and I was most impressed. The international food section is awesome with a really huge range of food available from all over the world and the health and beauty section is chock-a-block full of some really cool international items. I spotted lots of natural acne treatments since that is the store's specialty, along with an entire range of organic and eco-friendly products.

Comments

Popular Posts