busy busy busy

So, I had a super busy day, shopping for groceries, shopping for winter clothes for Elisha for our trip home next month, shopping at the awesome 10 bucks a book sale at Borders....oh how hard it was to resist, and I was so thrilled not, yes, not to find any book that I Really Really wanted in the 10 minutes that I browsed the tables. A little more time and I knew I would have found something which I would not have been able to resist, and here I am really trying to cut back on my collection of everything, including books.

That reminds me, while I was at the grocery store, the lady at the health and beauty counter was having a lecture in the section about fat burning supplements and had gathered quite a crowd, which was really very interesting to see. If I'd had some free time, I'd have stuck around to see what the fuss was all about.

Comments

Popular Posts