adjusting to our new life

Very frankly, I really didn't think I would be able to get back to a somewhat familiar routine this quickly once the baby was here. It has been such a hectic and exhausting time that I really had no interest in doing what I did earlier. All I wanted to do was to take care of her and that's it. But, little by little I started doing a few things like blogging and now it's almost like a get-away from all the baby related stuff for me. Everyone needs a bit of me-time and I always needed it even more than others....remember my morning walks. Well, those still haven't started, although I tell my hubby every second night that the Snugli baby carrier is ready to be strapped on to take little E for a walk the next morning. Unfortunately, the "next" morning always remains "next"!

We usually go out for a walk every evening and most days it's been miserable, simply miserable to be out of the AC, but since yesterday, something is different. The breeze has picked up, the air is cooler, the moisture in the air has reduced and inside the house the AC is more effective. I think the weather is finally changing for the better. I can't wait to take Elisha for her first walk in the park, and see her reactions. What fun to see everything for the first time!

Comments

Shilpa said…
the weather sounds promising! hope you can get back to your morning walk routine :)

Popular Posts