trendworthy: reducing debt

I like to spend some time searching for new trends in marketing and retailing each week. Lately I have found that many of the trends that really catch on are to do with saving money, cost-cutting, finding lower prices and unusual ways to reduce your bills. It all comes down to the state of the economy, I suppose.

I came across a site called Billshrink, that helps people find ways to cut back on their bills, everything from gas bills to cutting back on credit card bills that will cut your monthly payments. From the feedback I have found, the section on reducing mobile phone bills is quite a popular section of the site, as mobile bills are already quite high, often charging for incoming calls as well as outgoing. Another popular section was for getting a small business started by using small business credit cards that would enable a SME business to get started as the economy starts to pick itself up.

Comments

Popular Posts