a netbook might be the answer

It's been a year and a half since I bought my laptop, and considering that I travel with it all the time, I wonder why I chose to one with a larger screen and keypad... as mine has place for a number pad as well, which very frankly is not used much. It is easier to punch in numbers from a keypad on the side, but how often do I do it? Quite less, like maybe once or twice a week, when using the calculator. When I went to buy a laptop, I had decided on another one, but the salesperson sold me on this, since they were giving a special deal and stuff, and I succumbed. I think a good alternative might be to get a smaller one of these netbooks that I can travel with and sync it with my main work laptop. That way, at least I will not have to lug around such a heavy weight with me all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts