it's just a number

We bought a new weighing machine over the weekend, one that slides very nicely under the shelves when one doesn't want to bother with checking one's weight, but when one does, it gives a nice weight. No, no it's not a trick weighing machine, just one that is nicer than others. And yes, I have checked the see if it's set up and aligned right already! It's not as if I'm into any kind of quick weight loss diet that I need to check my weight after every bite, but it makes sense to have one in the house right. We never bothered with one earlier, after all it's just a number right, it's better to gauge one's weight based on if one's pant fit just nicely or a bit to snugly! But now that we've got one...I know, so long overdue....and yet we weren't living in the middle ages....and I'm happy that a "nice" one found us!

Comments

Popular Posts