a focused blog or a free-flowing blog?

It's certainly been a very interesting year for blogging. I got back to blogging a lot more this year, although I still haven't kept the focus of the blog strictly to what it should be and have been randomly blogging about everything and anything like acne treatment to tile flooring and so on. It's not the best of approaches to have, but then it's also the reality of a blogger's life. One writes about anything and everything and this very freedom to post just about anything is what makes blogging interesting. Sure, it might confuse readers and stop them from coming back, but in my mind my blog is an expression of myself, and if I only cater it to my reader's tastes, then I'll lose my creativity. Although the title suggests that the blog is about travel, I like to think of it as a journey of my life, the good times, the tough times, the rollicking holidays, the quiet sojourns into the hills as well as my daily life and the travails I face there, big or small, petty or landmark. Happy trails!

Comments

Popular Posts