and the searching continues

As a researcher, I find the Internet as an invaluable resource. I know if I search right, I can find out everything from how to build a carburetor to the paperwork required to file for disability appeal. It makes it all very convenient for me not only to find information but also to connect with people. It doesn't matter where in the world I live, just as long as I am connected, I am able to work. The Internet has changed the way so many people work and live and earn their livings as well. Me included.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh so true... Cant even imagine life without being connected...
Very true,i cannot imagine either without it.what to do without it,thts the question?
Tanya said…
So, so, so, so true!! I dont know what we ever did without it. I couldnt imagine living in the countries we have without access- countries with no bookshops or libraries. Which is why it is considered a necessity in our household and one we often pay through the nose for!
JD said…
so true. Wonder what would happen if the internet ceased to exist!! btw, what kinda research are you into??
Shalini said…
Patricia, exactly!

Lakshmi, Lol, read and travel more I suppose!

Tanya, I completely agree...it's hard to imagine how one lived without it.

JD, God forbid! My work varies per assignment....lately I've been doing a lot on business related stuff.

Popular Posts