September seemed to have come up on us so quickly this year. And I'm happy about that. September is when one can finally breathe a sigh a relief for the nearing of the end of the harsh summer, and the promise of better weather.
- to make me sit and wonder how the year flew by.
- to dream of cold winter days when I have a mug of hot chocolate in my hand.
- to be able to venture out for pleasure again.
- to visit my favorite park in the city, Creek Park where I love to watch the water lap softly against the shore.
- to be a time of planning for a winter vacation and annual family gettogethers.
- a time of hope, a time of joy and a time for dreams.