My new favorite travel site!



About a month ago, I was surfing to fond some interesting places to visit, and I came across a really nice site dedicated to exactly that, but with an added twist, that of traveling responsibly and in an eco-friendly manner. The site in question is Responsible Travel and it lists destinations and resorts from all over the world, which have done something different, have helped in preserving for the environment, contribute to local growth and activities and so on.

I ended up surfing the site for hours, quickly closing all the other tabs I had opened from other sites thrown up by the search engine. This one site had all the information I needed. I bookmarked several destinations and resorts and filled inquiry forms for several places for destinations ranging from Morocco, Cyprus and Egypt. I got replies to my queries within a day and was really happy with the experience. I haven't booked anything as yet, but I have some really great options at least.

Happy exploring!

Comments

Popular Posts