July reading

The past month has been super, super hectic for me. It's been a great month for work and I have done several fun assignments. It's also been a really great month for reading and I have managed to read 4 books instead of my allocated two for each month. The first two I read were about the Bush presidency, The Fall of the House of Bush and Imperial Presidency, both of which are good reading, but I personally preferred the first one. I then changed tactics and read The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory, which is about two of Henry VIII's wives. I also read Deep France by Celia Brayfield, a British writer who moves to the Bearn region of France for one year and writes about her experiences in this book. I highly recommend the last two books, they were enjoyable, knowledgeable and engrossing.

Comments

Popular Posts