Noticing the little things

I love taking photos of the little details of life that we often overlook. It makes it so much more interesting to actually see everything around us in a new light, to notice things and to absorb and appreciate their beauty. This is right outside our house and I see it everyday, but I'm so glad that I stopped to photograph it one day. It's usually so hot outside, that one never lingers and in the rush-rush of our lives, we never bother to just notice things just for the sake of that alone.

Enjoy!
creeping through

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

I wanted to write to you, but couldn't find your email, so thought I'd leave a comment

instead. We at Wowzio have build some beautiful and engaging widgets for your blog.
These pull up content, images & user-activity from your blog automatically, auto update,

and are free of charge. Please take a look at the "Panoramic Slideshow", "Live Activity"

and "Feed Content" widget for your blog at
See Wowzio

Widgets for Your Blog


I apologize for having to leave a comment, please note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com
Reeta Skeeter said…
well noticed and a beautiful capture there!
Shalini said…
Thanks...appreciate your stopping by!

Popular Posts