more on packing and moving...

As people go, we've moved around the world quite a bit already, and we're nowhere near done as yet. I love to travel and experience living in different places, but this last move did wear me out, if I'm to be absolutely frank. Maybe, it was because we had so much going on at the time, maybe it was because we decided to sell most of our stuff and buy new things once we got here, maybe it was because of my attachment to the things I sold and gave away. All of these and more contributed to making it a very emotional and physically tiring move. I definitely would have been simpler if we had brought our things along, since they would have taken a month or two to arrive and we would have found a place by then with ease. In retrospect, things always look so clear, don't they.

Comments

Popular Posts