A fine photographer



I've always been interested in buying art, but lately I have been searching for interesting photography to buy as well. I think I have started to appreciate the technique more since I started taking an interest in this medium myself and understood just how technical it can get. One of the photographers, whose work I have found interesting is Mary who specializes in portrait, wedding as well as fine art photography. Her store Magic Island General Store has been a good find on Etsy.

With 14 years experience as a photographer, having previously worked as a freelance photographer with The New York Times and AP, and also having exhibitions at museums and art galleries across the US, has given Mary a nice perspective of the creative and the practical. Based out of Ocracoke Island in North Carolina, where she has a real store as well, I found Mary's wedding photo's to have a wonderful quality in them. Not all people are good at catching the right moment, but Mary is perfect at this.

Comments

Popular Posts