travel photographs

I love traveling and recently I've got an addiction to take photographs, not the usual ones of loved ones, but of things, mountains, flowers, the sky and everything else under the sun. On my recent trip home, I took just a few photographs with people in it and thoroughly enjoyed finding new things and spots to photograph. I never used to think like this earlier, but now I consider when the best time would be to take a photo, what the light and mood should be like and so on. It's completely surprising, since I never ever thought I would have the patience to take as many photographs as I have been taking recently. Life is like that I guess, you never know where it's going to take you!

Here's a photograph that I took on my trip to Kasauli last month. This was taken in the club premises, which is a great area to explore as well. Enjoy!

up the path...

Comments

Hi Shalini,
This is Quicksilver from flickr.
Came here via the link on your flickr page and I'm going to enjoy a leisurely stroll down your blog very soon:)
Shalini said…
Hey, welcome to my blog Quicksilver! Hope you enjoy my ramblings of my travels and my life!

Popular Posts