searching right

Do a search for travel or travel blogs on any search engine, and you will be bombarded with millions of sites on the topic. So how do you find the information you need? Get specific and narrow down your keywords to get a selection closer to what you're likely to be looking for. I always search for things using 3-4 keywords so that I don't have to waste time looking for what I need, and this way I am quite certain to find what I need in the first few options and definitely within the first page itself. As a web writer, this is one the key aspects of good web content writing, making it easy for people to find the information they are looking for. Another option is to try the same search on a different search engine. I try to avoid using Google and prefer to search on Yahoo and MSN, which are both quite good options.

Comments

Popular Posts