Are you a beer pong fan?

As an avid surfer on the Internet and trendspotter, I am quite surprised to note that I missed this one, the rise of beer pong, which has been become a very popular game with college students and young adults. When I found that so many of the younger forums where discussing it, I had to go and do a bit of research of my own. I've yet to play it, but am looking forward to it soon. The thing with most campus trends is that they come and go so quickly that one might not even notice them, but the ones that manage to hang on longer, are sure to get absorbed into the mainstream of consumers outside of college campuses as well. They are one of the most interesting places to research for new things and you can be sure to always find something different and interesting every time you visit.

Comments

Popular Posts