Camping memories

Well, I didn't get to go for my long awaited camping trip on this trip home, but I'm hoping to still do it some time in the future and am getting set with my camping gear and all the other accompaniments that will be required for such a trip. It has been quite a number of years since I last went on a camping trip and it will not be completely easy, but it will definitely worthwhile despite the hardship. There is something about camping that if one starts it early enough in life, then it becomes part of the system and one doesn't think too much about how tough it is, but in fact how rewarding it is. We've been going on hikes and camps since we were 9 years old and simply love the thought of going out into nature and fending for oneself, albeit with a cook and guide! Everyone has their own comfort levels and that is what one has to stick to when it comes to camping.

Comments

Popular Posts