Travel to where?

A lot of the assignments I have been doing lately are to do with travel, so I have really been getting lots of ideas on new place to travel. One of the areas of the world that I am very keen to travel to is Eastern and Central Europe. I was keen on visiting Croatia, but when I did an assignment on Montenegro, I was really hooked. Located just down the coast from Croatia, Montenegro has something of everyone, from grand fjords to canyons, to exotic beach resorts where Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton partied in the 1960s to mountains and lakes that are great for fishing.

After getting to know the basics of the country, I was really intrigued and ended up reading and doing a lot more work than the assignment required. Ah well, that's the way the best things happen, right. Just by chance!

Comments

Popular Posts