A great solution for emergency medical help

When it comes to finding interesting stuff at random, there really is no place better than the Internet. I came across a site that sells medical id tags as jewelry, so they can be worn at all times and have the information on them, in case of emergency. It's a good idea since a lot of people don't bother carrying this information with them, and end up getting into trouble if they are in a new place and have a medical problem. At first, I thought it just to be a marketing gimmick, but the more I think about it, the more it seems to make sense. A lot of people carry such information on a card in their wallet, but wearing it as a pendant or on a bracelet is a better way, I think.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good idea,you do find great stories & goodies to write about ,love it
Shalini said…
Thanks Kay! Yup, the Internet is a real treasure trove of stuff!
sonyalee said…
I don’t know if any of you have ever heard of ResponseLINK Emergency Medical Alert, but this is another great way to help with eldercare. I am a caregiver and have been really surprised and pleased with the results I have had since I have subscribed for my mother. I also am surprised at how little people know of these services that are affordable and very handy to have. Please add this link to the many of wonderful services for the elderly www.responseLINK.com

Popular Posts