Getting inspired to take better photographs.

I've been writing a lot about photography and taking photographs lately. That's mostly because I have been spending a lot of time on Flickr. The quality of photographs on the site a pretty amazing and I have found a lot of inspiration on taking better photographs there. There are also tons of photographs on homes and interiors that I love to look at, and what is really interesting is that a lot of users on Flickr have Etsy accounts and sell their works there, so I am on the search for some nice artwork for my home. Most art on Etsy is quite small, and I would like something larger, but a nice original piece, would be nice to have, even though it might be small. I'm adding stuff to my favorites folder there and hope to order something soon.

Here's one of my photographs that has been getting a lot of attention lately.

seeing green....

Comments

Popular Posts