Where should we go for a vacation?

It's been a while since I blogged, just got busy in my work and somehow time flew by. Besides work, I have been busy trying to find a nice getaway for the end of the month. yes, I know the timing is really bad, to start looking for a Christmas/New Years Eve vacation at the beginning of December, but I thought it would be a good way to check out some of the last minute travel sites that I have been writing about. Well, things do not always work out quite as well as they should, and so far I have not been able to find either a flight or a hotel/B&B of my choice and within my budget.

My destinations of choice are Egypt, Cyprus, Croatia, Turkey and Greece, all warm weather destinations that are full during the winter season. There were lots of great deals to Egypt if one traveled at the beginning of the month, buy nothing after the 10th of December. I'm wondering if we should just shelve the plan and look out for something in these locations at the end of January, after which we will not be able to go, since we will be having guests come stay with us, as well as a business conference to attend. We had already planned to take a trip back home sometime in Feb or Mar and don't want to give that up either.

Hmmm....lets see what happens....

Comments

Popular Posts