No vacation this time around

OK, so our holiday weekend plan is officially off, since I haven't been able to book a place that I liked and also since I have been dumped with a ton load of assignments all of a sudden. That's the bad part of being a freelancer, the holidays of the country that I stay in don't coincide with the holidays of my clients, so the end result is that I usually end up working during the holidays as well. During Thanksgiving time, since most US writers were on vacation, I had tons of work and the same seems to be happening now with Christmas coming up. As a freelancer, I do get to take a lot of time off in longer stretches, but a lot of time, I end up working when everyone around me is on vacation. So, as you can see, I am currently quite bummed out. Hope to shake off the mood asap though :)

Comments

Popular Posts