Picture vacation

It's been a really hectic time for the past month, but we've managed to do a lot of stuff, from attending a wedding, doing lots of shopping, planning and organizing stuff for all the functions and take tons and tons of pictures. I had a total of 275 pictures on my digital camera and after going through them I ended up deleting about 6 of them and so ended up with a really nice stock of pictures.

I hadn't planned on taking so many pictures, since I now don't know what to do with them, and have to organize and send them to lots of friends and family, which is actually going to be a great way to keep in touch I guess. I also got to play around with my camera settings quite a bit, from party scenes to night scenes to candle light and fireworks. It's been a really fun experience using this camera and I've learned how to use it to get pictures possible.

Comments

Popular Posts