Create a slide show in your sidebar

Just saw that Blogger has added a fun new tool where you can add pictures from Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket etc and create a slide show in your sidebar. I think its a great idea and think I might even remove my single pic at the top of the sidebar and replace it with this. The pictures that you add to the slide show fade into one another, so it will keep things interesting and dynamic, but still personal, unlike the shadow box I had earlier, where the pictures were not mine. Hoping to get mine set up later on today.

Comments

James Lamming said…
Hello. I saw you using a flickr account for your slideshow, and I just can't figure it out. What's a keyword? Thanks
Shalini said…
hello James, not exactly sure what you're referring to, but it might be one of the gadgets from a site called BigHugeLabs...did I have their profile widget in my sidebar when you saw it?

Here's the link to BigHugeLabs

Popular Posts