personal musings

Time to get a bit serious about working again, I think. It seems like ages ago when I worked even though it was not too far back...the first week of July, ie.....but bad habits or rather habits of leisure are hard to break right. Anyway, I still haven't got my working set up completely right, so that' part of the problem. I usually just plonk on the couch and put my feet up on the ottoman and put the laptop on the lap where it really ought to be all the time right? Unfortunately, this arrangement is not working out too well for either my back or for feeling like I'm really working. But hey, that's not such a bad thing after all! Imagine if you worked all day, and didn't even realize that you were working. Now, that's a great job to have, right? Yes, yes, I am thankful and grateful to have such a great job. This is the life!

Comments

Popular Posts